Throwdown: Legal business or data business?
Debating the future law firm as a data-led venture
• A question of identity or adaptability – deploying a data-driven culture
• Revolutionising your enterprise strategy through IT engineers, data scientists, technologists and business professionals
• How to feed the paradigm shift: designing the future law firm and thriving in the client-empowered era
• Supercharging lawyers through technology –intelligent pricing
• A fine balancing act: client-centric, project-based, partnership-focused - where to start?
• Beyond the narrow legal costs context: data analytics as an information capture tool analysing the entirety of a firm
CHRIS GEORGIOU, PARTNER AND CO-HEAD, ASHURST ADVANCE