Virtual event: Briefing Frontiers 2020: Closer to clients with Intapp
Natalie Salunke, outgoing head of legal|Fleetcor
Gareth Thomas, practice group lead, marketing and BD practice, EMEA|Intapp
There’s never been a more important time for law firms to show support and demonstrate genuine value to their clients. Briefing Frontiers: Closer to clients took place as a virtual event on 21 May 2020. The virtual event explored how firms can better align themselves to client needs, and foster stronger relationships.
- Welcome and introduction
- Insight interview – take a walk in your client’s shoes
- Gain a first-hand insight into how law firms should be engaging and supporting clients in challenging times, their expectations and how to create a better set-up for the future
- Intapp’s perspective – panel discussion and Q&A
- Your questions answered, and ours, by the Closer to clients panel
- Richard Brent, editor-in-chief, Briefing
- Gareth Thomas, practice group lead, marketing and BD practice, EMEA, Intapp
- Natalie Salunke, outgoing head of legal, Fleetcor; previously European GC, Enterprise Rent-A-Car; senior counsel, Netsuite; GC and company secretary, Venda
Webinar time: 1 hour.