virtual roundtable: the legal workspace, reworked, WITH CTS
David Fazakerley, in-house legal CIO|CTS
What will a leading law firm office, workforce and operating model look like by the end of the year 2020? Following our research report ‘New model legal’, powered by CTS, editor-in-chief Richard Brent and CTS in-house legal CIO David Fazakerley, are joined by C-suite leaders from a broad range of firms to discuss transformations both already underway and under consideration to help their firms to emerge from lockdown in the strongest shape possible to compete. Topics up for discussion include:
- How are office spaces and facilities already being reimagined?
- How much of today’s remote-working patterns will remain?
- Where are technology investments making the biggest difference to protecting productivity, collaboration and culture?
- How much are client considerations affecting strategic decisions?
- What are the top challenges experienced and opportunities identified overall?
Webinar time: 1 hour. Take a look at the YouTube page for specific timestamps, so you can find content more easily.
Want more content? Read the New model legal research, including commentary from CTS, here.